Terms & Conditions
Kiss My Lips (“the Company”)
Website Terms and Conditions1. The following are the terms and conditions for use of and purchase of products from
Kissmylips.ie (“the website”). Use of the website constitutes your agreement to follow and
be bound by these terms, which may at any time be amended. Your use of the website at
any time thereafter constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms.
2. Unless you advise us otherwise your use of the website constitutes your agreement to us
replying to you by email for such purposes as we may consider appropriate. We value your
privacy and will not share your information with other companies.
3. It is our policy to ensure that all goods are supplied to customers in perfect condition and to
ensure that all goods are quality inspected and properly packaged before they are
dispatched. All reasonable efforts are made to accurately reflect the actual colours of the
physical products, however, due to variances between device screens and displays exact
colours cannot be guaranteed. On occasion there may be minor differences between the
product’s appearance in a photograph and the item delivered.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company and to deny access to the
5. All products for sale on the website have an estimated shipping lead time. They are subject
to availability and delays may occur that are out of our control. If your order is not available
at the time of purchase, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you an estimated
6. On delivery, if no one is available at the designated address to accept delivery it is at the
discretion of the carrier to leave a notice advising you that your order is available for pick-up
or re-delivery. We do not accept responsibility for unclaimed packages.
7. Any clerical, typographical or other error or omission in any literature, information
contained on the website, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other
information issued by the website shall be subject to correction without any liability on our
8. By shopping online on the website, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell
or exploit any portion of the products or service, use of the service, access to the service or
any contact on the website through which the service is provided without express written
permission from us.
9. Prices of products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to
modify or discontinue products or any part thereof without further notice at any time. We
shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any price change or modification.
11. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for
all purchases made on the website. You agree to promptly update your account including
your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete
your transactions and contact you as required. We shall not be liable to you or any third
party should your information be incomplete or inaccurate.
13. You can return an item within 7 days of receipt for a refund. You can exchange items within
28 days for a credit note. Items returned after 7 days of receipt are not eligible for a refund.
Any costs incurred in returning an item will not be covered by us and are your sole
responsibility. Please note that all items returned must be in their original unopened
packaging with all labels and tags still attached. Due to hygiene reasons, lingerie items
(including bodysuits and bra-lets) cannot be returned unless faulty, unfit for purpose, not as
described or of an unsatisfactory quality. All goods will be inspected upon return and a
decision to refund or exchange will be notified to you. Exchange may be offered if the item
can be returned unopened and this decision will be made once the item is received back.
Sale items are excluded from the refund or exchange policy. Returned goods which do not
meet the above criteria in relation to being in their original condition will be considered as
“in dispute”. In dispute products will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason will be given
as to why the product is in dispute and can be returned to you, at your cost, otherwise will
be disposed of after 30 days of return to us. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. All goods are the property of the Company until full payment has been received.
15. This website, its contents and any trade names used by the Company are protected by
intellectual property rights and permission for use is strictly limited to personal use. Any use
beyond that permitted will constitute an infringement of the Company’s rights and may be
16. The Company shall take all reasonable care in packaging any products for sale. The Company
shall not in any way be responsible for any personal injury or damage to property howsoever
caused, or for any damage or any indirect loss.